Bc. Marek Korba
Graduate of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport in the field of athletics coaching, which he has been actively involved in for more than 8 years. In addition, he is a long-time national coach of the 4x100m junior relay team.
- current coach of the two fastest sprinters of the Slovak Republic in the junior category
- holders of 5 Slovak records in sprints and relays
- multiple Slovak champions in 60m,100m, 200m and 4x100m sprints
- participation in the European Championships twice
- participation in the Youth Olympics and other top events
- 5th place in the European Under-18 Championships
- EXOS - Absolute speed
- EXOS - Energy Systems Development Preview
Marek's personal training focuses on individual client requirements. During the initial diagnosis he will set goals with the client and individually set the frequency of training sessions.
For running enthusiasts, he is available to both beginners and professionals for training running technique, creating training plans, advising on diet, drinking regime and preparation for races - 5/10km, half marathons or marathons.